To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, our offices may alter our schedule during inclement weather.
Our office will make every effort to notify patients when anticipating inclement weather; however, there may be times when advance notification is not possible. Updated information about office delays and/or closures can be found on the home page of this website and TSOS Facebook page. Please check for updates periodically.
Ways we will communicate our office closing as quickly as possible:
1. A text message, phone call or email will be sent to those patients that have an appointment scheduled.
2. We will post a notification on our website home page.
3. We will post information on local media stations and our social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Ways to reschedule your appointment?
1. One of our staff will contact you to reschedule your appointment. Please note that it will be as soon as staff are able to return to work safely.
2. Request to reschedule your appointment (date/time) through our patient portal. Any questions on accessing our patient portal go to our Patient Portal FAQ page.
2022 Holiday Closings
At Tri-State Orthopaedic Surgeons, we observe the following National holidays and we close our offices and urgent cares in celebration and remembrance.
- Saturday, January 1st – New Year’s Day
- Saturday, April 16th – Easter Weekend
- Saturday, May 28th – Memorial Day Weekend
- Monday, May 30th – Memorial Day
- Saturday, July 2nd – Independence Day Weekend
- Monday, July 4th – Independence Day
- Saturday, September 3rd – Labor Day Weekend
- Monday, September 5th – Labor Day
- Thursday, November 24th – Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 25th – Thanksgiving Weekend
- Saturday, November 26th – Thanksgiving Weekend
- Saturday, December 24th – Christmas Eve
- Monday, December 26th – Christmas Day (observed)
- Saturday, December 31st – New Year’s Eve
- Monday, January 2nd, 2023 – New Year’s Day (observed)