Nearly 3 million American workers are injured on the job every year, and if you or one of your employees is one of them, you know how important it is to get proper and timely treatment for the injury. Tri-State Orthopaedics provides a wide variety of orthopaedic care for injuries involving the spine, hands, feet, and ankles, in addition to physical medicine and rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy, and surgery. Our same-day Orthopaedic Urgent Care clinic allows injured workers to be seen immediately, without an appointment.
Tri-State Orthopaedics understands the Indiana Workers’ Compensation Program and can help those with job-related injuries get back to work quickly and safely.
Our Work-Related Injury Program features:
- Board-certified orthopaedic surgeons with specialties in hand surgery, foot & ankle surgery, spine care, and physiatry
- Certified hand therapists
- Evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of on-the-job orthopaedic injuries
- Onsite medical imaging – X-ray, MRI, Diagnostic Ultrasound, EMG, and nerve testing
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Work hardening
- Prompt verbal and written professional communications for Worker’s Compensation
For more information or to make an appointment for Workers’ Compensation care, call 812-471-6683 or fax 812-471-6680.