Tri-State Orthopaedic Surgeons continues to take the necessary precautions to reduce the risk of potential exposure to our patients, visitors, employees and the community. We are monitoring this situation closely and will continue to keep our patients informed with updates and recommendations of the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) and The Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- If you have an upcoming appointment and have been exposed to another individual known to be infected with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, have a pre-existing medical condition or are an older adult; you have an increased risk of contracting COVID-19. Please reschedule your appointment.
- As of 7/9/20 – All patients and visitors are REQUIRED to wear a mask for the duration of visit in any of our TSOS buildings. Due to mask shortages, patients are advised to bring their own masks for their visit.
- Patients and visitors that enter the building will be temperature screened.
- Upon check-in, all patients will be screened to identify potential infection and risk.
- We have restricted access to 1 (one) visitor per patient. Special circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Elective and non-urgent surgeries have resumed as of May 4, 2020.
The following safety measures have and safeguards have been instituted to ensure a safe environment for our patients, visitors and employees.
- TSOS has implemented a daily health screening process for employees
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been employed including regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed for the protection of employees, patients and visitors
The health and safety of our patients and visitors is our highest priority. Please assist us in our efforts to minimize exposure and further spread of COVID-19.