Tri-State Orthopaedic Surgeons continues to take the necessary precautions to reduce the risk of potential exposure to our patients, visitors, employees and the community. We are monitoring this situation closely and will continue to keep our patients informed with updates and recommendations of the CDC.
- If you have an upcoming appointment and have been exposed to another individual known to be infected with COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, have a pre-existing medical condition or are an older adult; you have an increased risk of contracting COVID-19. Please reschedule your appointment.
- Tri-State Orthopaedics providers are now offering a TELEMEDICINE option for patients with a follow-up appointment. Click here to learn more about this option.
- Due to mask shortages, patients are advised to bring their own masks for their visit.
- Patients and visitors that enter the building will be temperature screened or asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Upon check-in, all patients will be screened to identify potential infection and risk.
- We have restricted access to 1 (one) visitor per patient. Special circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Elective and non-urgent surgeries have resumed as of May 4, 2020.
The health and safety of our patients and visitors is our highest priority. Please assist us in our efforts to minimize exposure and further spread of COVID-19.