Once you have made your initial appointment at Tri-State Orthopaedics in Evansville, Indiana, you can save some time at check in by clicking on the links for New Patient Forms below. You can download, print, and complete the forms prior to your arrival. When you arrive for your first visit with our orthopedic doctors, simply check in with the receptionist and provide your paperwork.
Forms for Evansville, Newburgh, and Tell City offices
- Patient Registration Form (Downloadable PDF)
- Medical History Form (Downloadable PDF)
- Prescription Request Online Form
- Medical Records Release Form (Downloadable PDF)
- Service Animal Policy and FAQ’s
- TSOS Patient Responsibilities Form
Please note: It may take a few minutes to load the forms if you are using a slow Internet connection. If you are unable to view the forms, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free by clicking on the icon below.